Friday, December 2, 2011

I want to learn all about relativity, where do I start?

I've been reading various sites and am beginning to have some understanding of it. Is there a resource you know of that explains special and general relativity AND any other prerequisite concepts? (I'm studying engineering so I know the maths involved and equations of energy and the like, so not THAT prerequisite)|||Try "Discovering Relativity For Yourself", by Sam Lilley. A great book that starts looking at relativity from basic first priniciples, to the fully general (and special) theory. Including a chapter on "How Einstien Did It!".





You can get it from Amazon.com





Or try your local book shop/library


ISBN 0 521 23038 1 (Hardback Edition)


ISBN 0 521 29780 X (Paperback Edition)





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment